*Please email us any special requests*
Give your Audi A7/S7 a face lift with the RS7 Honeycomb Grille from us! Perfect fitment and OEM quality this Grille will not disappoint. We have been working months to get the best Grilles from our supplier. Don't waste $500-$600 and save today with ours! This Grille will fit the 2009-2015 C7 Audi A7/S7.
- All the grills come with the RS7 Emblem, the Audi Emblem, and the European License Plate Frame but THEY ARE NOT installed on the grill, so that you can put them on as you please. The Quattro Letters come INSTALLED on the grille.
- Fits: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 C7 Audi A7 S7
- Material: High Quality ABS
- FREE SHIPPING
- 5-8 Days Depending on Location
- We ship all of our products through UPS
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days after payment is received. Orders from Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will process on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours
INSTALL VIDEO(Not Our Video): We always recommend Professional Installation, however this video can be used for reference if you choose to do it yourself!
Love this grille! Uses good materials, and a solid piece of craftsmanship. That said, it took our local installation pro longer than expected to account for a couple of deviations from the mounting points. Once installed, however, all looks excellent. High marks!
Looks great on the A7. Installation is a little more difficult than normally anticipated for a grille installation. Cut a hole for the camera in one of the Audi rings and cut two clips off. Looks great!
It was perfect...fast delivery just awsome....thank you guys.
Not a perfect fit for the S7 but otherwise great looking grill. Very happy with it!!!!
Great grill, responsive customer service and it got to me fast. The grill itself does require two clips to be cut/trimmed to fit right. There is a DIY option but I had a professional body shop install for $100. The plate bracket on this model was European and not wanting to opt for a “tow hook” plate holder, I modified the plate frame to US size by dremeling off the edges. It still held well and after I just had to cover up two screws showing with pieces of black tape. Super happy, but have a plan for install or you may get frustrated along the way.